Now A SHRM Recertification Provider!
Everything DiSC® and The Five Behaviors® now offer SHRM credential-holders the opportunity to earn 15 professional development credits (PDCs) from the Society for Human Resource Management when they complete the Everything DiSC Workplace Certification and the Five Behaviors Team Development Accreditation.
The Five Behaviors™ Facilitator Accreditation
Help you gain the confidence and expertise to transform talented individuals into extraordinary teams. The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team® Facilitator Accreditation is a blended-learning course that will help you hone your skills as a facilitator of this unique program. You will earn the credential of a Five Behaviors Accredited Facilitator, gaining expertise in using the model and accompanying course material.
Although the course uses The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team®, powered by Everything DiSC®, the credential also applies to use of The Five Behaviors, powered by All Types™. If you are interested in learning about the All Types version of the profile, see The Five Behaviors® All Types™ Training Module.
- Increased confidence and expertise in delivering The Five Behaviors in your organization
- Experience facilitating small groups
- Insight for navigating unexpected and challenging conversations that can occur during a session
- Ability to adapt facilitation for any team
- Credential of a Five Behaviors Accredited Facilitator (upon successful completion of the course and passing of the exam.)
- Five-week course plus pre-work
- Weekly 90-minute instructor-led, virtual classroom sessions
- Access to learning resources online
- Access to The Five Dysfunctions of a Team eBook
- Final Accreditation exam (self-directed/graded activity)