DiSCOVER A NEW WAY TO ENGAGE AND CONNECT YOUR PEOPLE
Organizational culture faces unpredictable and constantly evolving challenges. You know your organization needs to actively shape a culture that supports morale, recovery, and continued success. It might seem impossible to know where or how to begin—but we can help. Introducing Everything DiSC Workplace® on Catalyst™.
Everything DiSC Workplace® on Catalyst™ delivers transformational learning that has an immediate and lasting impact on an organization’s performance and culture.
Here’s How It Works.
The Everything DiSC Assessment
- Powered and proven by 40+ years of research
- Uses computer adaptive testing and sophisticated algorithms for precise results
- Builds the foundation for an ongoing, personalized learning experience
Catalyst™—A Personalized, On-Demand Learning Platform
- Delivers the narrative-style results of the Everything DiSC assessment, allowing learners to delve into their style and develop new skills
- Offers real-time tips for more effective interactions with a learner’s colleagues
- Serves as a learning hub throughout the learner’s DiSC journey, from facilitation to independent exploration
Workplace on Catalyst Facilitation
- Brings the learner’s DiSC results to life in an instructor-led experience that engages and educates
- Virtual training modules including scripted content, contemporary video, and activities (in-person training coming later in 2020)
- Short-format, modular design that is easily tailored to any group size or time constraint
Inspire effective collaboration with Comparison Reports. Any two participants can explore their similarities and differences, potential challenges in working together, and practical tips for improving their working relationship.
With no limit to the number of participants included, this report gives you an at-a-glance view of a group of participants and their individual Everything DiSC maps
Determine the group’s DiSC culture by exploring its advantages and disadvantages, impact on group members, and influence on decision-making and risk-taking.